After a very, very, very long hiatus, I decided to bring back one of my favorite segments. I know a lot of you might not be interested in these posts, but I love sharing my week with all of you while using k-drama gifs. This has been a particularly interesting and introspective week, so I thought it was the perfect time to get back into the swing of things. I will post at least one a month depending on what my work weeks have to offer.
1. Your co-workers are addicted to reading the daily quotes on your desk calendar. It begins to prompt many early-morning discussions that you look forward to. Yay, at least now you look like a social butterfly even if you really aren’t.
2. You finally get the opportunity to swap positions in your department, which is a bonus since you’re stressed to the max. You also get to work under the person who helped you secure the job in the first place.
3. While training the new guy, your boss compliments you twice in the same week that you’re doing a great job. Suddenly, the week isn’t so bad. It’s actually looking pretty darn awesome. So, you muster up your strength and rally until Friday.
4. You find out that you don’t need to bring lunch next Friday because the owner of your company is buying all 130 some employees lunch from a nice Italian restaurant. This means a lunchtime food coma is on the horizon. Score!
5. You end up spending nearly a half hour on the phone trying to reassure the person that the charges you deducted are valid. Even after presenting proof, he still tries to strong arm you. It may be a Friday, but it’s time to get blunt. Eventually, the person sees the light and finally agrees. Your co-workers who overhear ask you about the story and compliment you on handling it proficiently. Try that one again, buddy.
6. During your lunch break, you find yourself thinking of the awesome weekend you’re going to have because you plan to marathon as many k-dramas as possible. Who needs to go out and be social, anyway?